a co-worker (US): un collègue, un collaborateur
- "One of my co-workers is waiting there inside a phone booth, in front of the Garden of Eden."
- "Dear co-workers"
- "Icarus : One of my co-workers stole my calculator from my office."
- "Donna : Well, my advice to you is to confront this co-worker and tell him how you feel."
- "Did you make unwanted advances on a co-worker?"
- "Bruno : You mean your co-workers?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Co-worker' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !