(the west) coast: (la) côte (ouest)
the coast is clear la voie est libre
off the coast of Malta au large de Malte
- "The highest rates of weight gain per second were localized in the mid-west and the south (the so-called Fat Belt), however weight gain was steady from coast to coast, from California to New York."
- "SJPC West Coast"
- "Today, me, my pilot Rachid and my ex-girlfriend Bonnie are flying low off the Atlantic coast of Portugal."
- "July 27th, 2007: A hot air balloon flying off the California coast reportedly crashed over the Pacific Ocean early this morning."
- "January 25th, 2019: A hot air balloon flying off the California coast reportedly crashed over the Pacific Ocean early this morning."
- "I'm joining you this morning from Adelaide, on the south coast of Australia."
- "Moira : Speaking of Mexico, or more precisely the Gulf of Mexico, an earthquake struck the west coast of central Florida last night."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Coast' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !