cold: froid, frais
a cold drink une boisson fraîche
It's cold outside. Il fait froid dehors.
to have a cold: être enrhumé, avoir un rhume
- "What my Swedish friend here is trying to say is his meal is a little cold, could you warm it up, please?"
- "Edward : Uh... eeh... cold so... plate... cold."
- "Now, while she's changing the bill, tell me a bit more about your native Sweden, I've heard it's quite cold this time of year..."
- "Philip : Cold eh?"
- "It's really cold here!"
- "Make cold air!"
- "Braving the cold waters, sea cucumbers and Krakens is preferable to living like this."
- "I'm not sure if you've had any feedback from your colleagues regarding Miss Stake herself, but they have described her as "intrusive", "cold", and "stubborn"."
- "Icarus : Well, I wanted to get a pair of gloves for my mother, her hands get very cold during the winter season..."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Cold' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !