to collaborate: collaborer
(a) collaborative (effort): (un travail) de groupe, d'équipe
- "Bruno began to brainstorm. If there were only some way that he and Horatio could collaborate to create incredible fragrances..."
- "Bruno wondered if there were some way that he and Horatio could collaborate to create incredible fragrances..."
- "Cheryl : That's why he wants to collaborate on a co-branded version of the product."
- "Not only is Kevin offering to pay for dinner, but we're collaborating as a team: it's enough to bring a tear to the eye."
- "However, in my department, I try to make time to listen to my staff and collaborate with them. I suppose my management style is to be as approachable as possible."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Collaborate' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !