to collide (with): entrer en collision (avec)
Here is our latest traffic update: A truck southbound on the A6 collided with two cars at exit 20. Voici la dernière nouvelle sur la circulation: sur l'A6 en direction du sud un camion est entré en collision avec deux voitures à la sortie numéro 20.
a collision: une collision, un choc
UK: The car I was driving collided with the wall, but it wasn't my fault.
US: The collision of the two airplanes resulted in many fatalities.
- "Captain Donny Dare, the pilot, was rendered unconscious in a mid-air collision with a large goose, leaving his novice co-pilot, with no previous flight training, the daunting task of landing the plane safely."
- "My dream keeps on taking me back to that fateful day many years ago when I collided with the Kalvin Krime truck and lost my faculty to smell."
- "I was on the passenger train on its way back to London (to catch my flight, which I obviously missed) when we collided with a cargo train."
- "While driving to the International Conference on Smelling Techniques, Bruno's tiny Peugeot collided with an enormous truck carrying several boxes of Kalvin Krime products."
- "No limit Collision"
- "Covers damages to your vehicle resulting from a collision with another car."
- "First of all, just minutes before Mr. Connors and Mr. Marron collided with the giant Oak tree on Ashbury street, the two were at Mount Sinai hospital, where Mr. Connors underwent a serious operation to correct his vision (the surgery was a success)."
- "Reporter : The train from London to Newcastle collided with a cargo train en route from Manchester to London today."
- "You have a $500 deductible on your comprehensive and collision coverage, meaning that Ouch Insurance will pay for any damages above this amount."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Collide' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !