to collide (with): entrer en collision (avec)
Here is our latest traffic update: A truck southbound on the A6 collided with two cars at exit 20. Voici la dernière nouvelle sur la circulation: sur l'A6 en direction du sud un camion est entré en collision avec deux voitures à la sortie numéro 20.
a collision: une collision, un choc
UK: The car I was driving collided with the wall, but it wasn't my fault.
US: The collision of the two airplanes resulted in many fatalities.
- "While driving to the International Conference on Smelling Techniques, Bruno's tiny Peugeot collided with an enormous truck carrying several boxes of Kalvin Krime products."
- "Captain Donny Dare, the pilot, was rendered unconscious in a mid-air collision with a large goose, leaving his novice co-pilot, with no previous flight training, the daunting task of landing the plane safely."
- "I was on the passenger train on its way back to London (to catch my flight, which I obviously missed) when we collided with a cargo train."
- "Reporter : The train from London to Newcastle collided with a cargo train en route from Manchester to London today."
- "You have a $500 deductible on your comprehensive and collision coverage, meaning that Ouch Insurance will pay for any damages above this amount."
- "Covers damages to your vehicle resulting from a collision with another car."
- "First of all, just minutes before Mr. Connors and Mr. Marron collided with the oak tree on Ashbury street, the two were at Mount Sinai hospital, where Mr. Connors underwent a serious operation to correct his vision."
- "My dream keeps on taking me back to that fateful day many years ago when I collided with the Kalvin Krime truck and lost my faculty to smell."
- "No limit Collision"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Collide' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !