to come (to school, to a conclusion): venir, arriver (à l'école, à une conclusion)
Notons que ce verbe est irrégulier :
I come / I came / I have come
to come back: revenir
- "I don't often get such a pretty lady to come here on her own accord... and for free!"
- "Just come to my office, where I will be waiting for you."
- "Todd : Actually Brian, I have come to Earth for a very special reason."
- "I have come to Earth to..."
- "Come to my office to receive your punishment."
- "Mommy's not coming back."
- "Brian : So, Todd, you've come all the way from the planet Everythingisperfectia to find the funniest joke on Earth?"
- "Could you come back tomorrow?"
- "So, are you coming?"
- "Come, we start."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Come' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !