(This film) will come out (next week): (Ce film) sort (la semaine prochaine)
to come out of (the toilets): sortir (des toilettes)
- "Todd : Well, I'm trying as hard as I can to laugh, but nothing is coming out."
- "You can come out of the box!"
- "Where are you, come out!"
- "I saw you on CNN last month coming out of the courtrooms. You looked great!"
- "Brian : So I just came out and told them.."
- "Come out with your hands up!"
- "Coming out of the bottle is the scent of perfume."
- "Icarus : But it first came out in 1982."
- "Come out Tigerlily, you're caressing me"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Come out' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !