Come over (here!): Viens (ici !)
I will come over to see you later.: Je viendrai te voir plus tard.
- "So anyway, Michelle says, "Can I come over and see you?"
- "Can you come over right away?"
- "Come over here, I need to talk to you."
- "Come over here, I'm with Bruno Delavigne."
- "You can come over, as long as you bring some rum, some rubber gloves and a towel."
- "Please come over first thing after lunch today."
- "Would you like to come over and discuss each episode of Star Wars in great detail?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Come over' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !