it has come to my attention that...: j'ai constaté que...
Expression fréquemment utilisée pour introduire une lettre ou un discours.
- "It has come to my attention that there is a live animal on this plane, and due to customs regulations, we will have to land the plane in Guatemala."
- "It has recently come to my attention that one of my employees, Jean Marcel Marron, was arrested this afternoon on charges of reckless endangerment and driving without a US driver's license."
- "Polly : It has recently come to my attention that you charged a business class plane ticket from San Francisco to Jakarta to your expense account at Delavigne."
- "It has recently come to Bruno's attention that you fired Karen Hughes, a retail manager who came to you in order to offer you her resignation."
- "It has recently come to my attention that one of our fellow employees in the finance department, who shall remain nameless, is unable to share in the camaraderie of "Casual Fridays"."
- "Mayor : It has recently come to my attention that your company intends to build a second retail store on Market Street."
- "It has recently come to my attention that our security system here at Delavigne is terribly inadequate."
- "It has come to my attention that McGillicutty's has yet to stock Delavigne goods."
- "It has recently come to my attention that some of you aren't up-to-date on the hiring policy here at the Delavigne Corporation."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Come to my attention' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !