(A message) came up (on the screen): (Un message) est apparu (à l'écran)
Come up (to my bedroom, I want to show you sthg): Monte, Viens (dans ma chambre, je veux te montrer qq ch)
(I am very stressed with this test) coming up: (Ce test) à venir (me stresse beaucoup)
- "Mr. Cheeter, why don't you come up to the board and show us how you think this problem should be solved?"
- "If anything matching my requirements does come up, I am still interested, so please do keep my records on file."
- "Mr. Cheeter, since you seem to enjoy using my classroom as a platform for your buffoonery, why don't you come up to the board and show us how you think this problem should be solved?"
- "Don't be one of them. Come up here and give it your best shot."
- "What's coming up after the break, Brent?"
- "More importantly, coming up on your left is Fenway Park, home of the 2007 World champions of baseball, the Boston Red Sox!"
- "(On intercom) Polly, tell Horatio to come up here right now."
- "Edward Yeah, it's not as if he's going to come up and say hello to us!"
- "If everyone could come up to my office before the end of this week to pick a name out of a hat (although truth be told, I don't own any hats, so we'll be using an envelope), I would appreciate it."
- "Jean come up here!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Come up' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !