to commence: commencer, engager, débuter
UK: He says he wants to commence legal proceedings against me!
US: The opera will commence in four-and-a-half minutes.
- "Commence recording now."
- "If the matter is not resolved within four business days, I may commence legal proceedings to recover the debt, without further notice to you, and this letter may be tendered in court as evidence of your failure to attempt settlement."
- "Admiral Jones : Commencing recording now."
- "Bethany : I may commence legal proceedings to recover the debt, without further notice to you..."
- "Robot : Commence Gymglish Episode Creation sequence."
- "The case of Jones, Brian Jones versus Corp, Delavigne Corp will now commence."
- "You also need to state your intention to commence legal action against the debtor-"
- "The case of Brian Jones versus Delavigne Corp will now commence."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Commence' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !