(I work on) commission: (Je suis payé à) la commission
At the store, we receive a five percent commission on each article sold. A la boutique, nous touchons une commission de cinq pour cent sur chaque article vendu.
out of commission hors service, en panne
We charge 3% commission on traveler's checks. Nous prenons 3% de commission sur les chèques de voyage.
the European Commission: la commission européenne
to commission (a painting): commander, commissionner (un tableau)
- "The EU commission in Brussels?"
- "Send Epikure that invoice so that they pay us and I can get my commission, or I'll send you to Munich!"
- "The commission said 80,000."
- "The point is this: I want to commission a song from you."
- "Edward : Commission, sir?"
- "I have a number of side projects I'll be working on, including a short story commission, some journalistic work, and a complaint letter to the local council."
- "The announcement came as a major shock to EU Commission officials, who were stunned by this application."
- "The board of trustees have decided to commission a novel that will be inspired by Delavigne and its products."
- "Bruno : I want to commission a song from you."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Commission' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !