a community: une communauté
Community is very important to me. La communauté est très importante pour moi.
- "Also, I acted as a liaison between the troupe and the community, promoting circus awareness and organizing our touring schedule."
- "We're a community, you know."
- "These terrorists – and I do not think this word is too strong – take issue with the fishing of bluefin tuna, arguing that the bluefin community is suffering terribly from over-fishing."
- "The board of the IACF thought it only fitting that you, one of the true pioneers in the fragrance and cosmetic community, deliver the speech to mark the Vicennial anniversary of our organization."
- "And communities are built on sharing and interaction."
- "The HR department can be a valuable resource in getting you and your family settled and integrated into the community as soon as possible."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Community' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !