(a) comprehensive (report): (un rapport) complet, détaillé
Attention : comprehensive est un faux ami.
Here is a comprehensive list of everyone who's attending the conference. Voici une liste détaillée de toutes les personnes qui assisteront à la réunion.
Your research is quite comprehensive. Votre recherche est assez complète.
UK: I've conducted a comprehensive analysis of the situation.
US: Your list is comprehensive: well done.
- "You have a $500 deductible on your comprehensive and collision coverage, meaning that Ouch Insurance will pay for any damages above this amount."
- "It outlines our projected earnings for the quarter and offers a comprehensive listing of our new overseas prospects."
- "In response to your request, however, we cannot mail you a comprehensive listing of all of our fragrance ingredients because it is against company policy."
- "Fiona's task is to create detailed reports of each employee's efficiency, and to eventually compile a comprehensive study of our general effectiveness."
- "O Icarus Quincy will present a comprehensive financial review and breakdown of our business this year."
- "It's pretty comprehensive."
- "Thanks again for another comprehensive report."
- "$500,000 per person Comprehensive"
- "A comprehensive inspection of your premises was conducted by myself in the presence of Mr. Horatio Oléré (Head of R&D) and Mr. Brian Jones (Laboratory Assistant) on Monday August 31."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Comprehensive' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !