to concentrate on (sthg, doing sthg): se concentrer sur (qq ch)
- "This time, I'd like you to concentrate on being both sincere and professional."
- "Horatio : Jones, I must concentrate!"
- "Enriqué : You were saying that Americans don't have difficulties concentrating."
- "I can't concentrate on my work anyway."
- "Americans have difficulties concentrating?"
- "Why doesn't the media concentrate on more positive things, that's my question."
- "Hannah : Please try and concentrate, Edward!"
- "Your television programs are interrupted by hundreds of commercials telling you what to buy and what to think, it's no surprise that you can't concentrate on anything longer than a beer commercial."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Concentrate' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !