to confirm: confirmer
a confirmation: une confirmation
- "Visual on tutu: confirmed."
- "Danica : I can neither confirm nor deny that I would like a cheesecake with extra whipped cream and a cup of coffee."
- "I am writing to confirm our scheduled meeting for next Thursday."
- "However, I can confirm that you must all assemble at the staff parking lot at 6PM on Friday."
- "We have received your planet's tax return, and confirm it has been completed correctly."
- "Now please call again the day before the flight to confirm, or Mr. Delavigne will be stuck with the standard food."
- "Mr. Jones, can you confirm that this is your wife?"
- "Please note this fax is just a confirmation;"
- "Another airport official confirmed that Delavigne was inebriated, adding "He told his entourage to get on the ship and bring the wine, saying that it was time to "take this party to the motherf***in skies"."
- "In order to reactivate your PlasterCard, it is essential that you confirm your credit card information below"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Confirm' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !