(after) consideration: (après) réflexion, considération
(thank you for your) consideration: (merci pour votre) attention, (pour) la considération que vous porterez à cette demande
the (financial) considerations (of a company): les questions (financières d'une entreprise)
- "This means that 40% of our employees are now eligible for consideration."
- "However, after careful consideration, my original decision still stands: I want you to provide Icarus with whatever he needs."
- "After careful consideration, I'm afraid Delavigne will not be able to participate in this project."
- "After long consideration, I've decided to go with option B."
- "After careful consideration, I have decided to invest my money in some designer clothes."
- "Thank you for your consideration"
- "I would ask you to please show some respect and consideration for your neighbors and see to it that the necessary repairs get done post-haste."
- "I'm not expecting you to be "a shoulder to cry on", but I'm convinced that, with a little bit of tact and consideration, we will see an enormous, and immediate, improvement in the quality of Doris's work."
- "Please, let me and Icarus worry about the financial considerations of the company."
- "After careful consideration, neither I nor 251 out of 252 of the other small shareholders will be taking you up on your offer to buy back our stocks."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Consideration' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !