a consumer: un consommateur, un abonné
The studies show consumers of Coca-Cola are happy with the product. Les études montrent que les consommateurs de Coca-Cola sont très contents du produit.
Consumer Price Index (CPI) indice des prix à la consommation
consumer demand la demande des consommateurs
consumer brand marque grand public
to consume: consommer, consumer
- "Since then, great auntie Margaret has contacted Trading Standards (the consumer protection agency), but we don't know if she'll ever get her money back."
- "Ms. Benedict, most reports say that the economy is slowing down, and that this will have a negative effect on consumer spending."
- "With energy prices high, consumers are also reluctant to make costly trips to the shopping mall."
- "A lot of this is due to anxiety over the downturn in the economy and its effect on consumer spending."
- "Trial runs in towns with high obesity levels have shown that consumers are likely to avoid unhealthy products if they have a picture of an unhealthy body on them. As part of the new regulations, healthier food options will also feature a photo of a slim and sexy person, in an attempt to lure consumers towards these products."
- "The party proceeded to barbecue multiple sausages and prawns on the beach, and consume moderate amounts of beer (300-400 cans)."
- "Of the many trendy movements gaining popularity within elitist circles, the "local food" movement may have the most momentum. The term describes the growing preference of some consumers to eat only locally or regionally-produced food rather than food which has traveled great distances before arriving on their plate."
- "He was a good worker but he needed to consume food and water regularly, which slowed me down."
- "Drug pusher and consumer of alcohol and perfumes"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Consumer' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !