to continue (doing something): continuer (à faire quelque chose), poursuivre
I decided not to continue my life-drawing classes. J'ai décidé de ne plus continuer à assister au cours de dessin de modèle vivant nu.
- "You will continue to do business as usual, and we will continue to be successful."
- "To be continued..."
- "(Continued on page 4)"
- "The rest of the party looked on in horror before continuing with the barbecue."
- "I've also renewed our contract with Ivana Bümbüm and she will continue to promote Delavigne perfumes for the next four years."
- "Vaguely racist, but let's continue."
- "Brian : Why don't we have a quick coffee before we continue, Miss Lohan?"
- "Philip continues to make bad jokes"
- "I could continue to live alone but I've realized that life is much better when it's shared with people who are conscious."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Continue' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !