to continue (doing something): continuer (à faire quelque chose), poursuivre
I decided not to continue my life-drawing classes. J'ai décidé de ne plus continuer à assister au cours de dessin de modèle vivant nu.
- "I've also renewed our contract with Ivana Bümbüm and she will continue to promote Delavigne perfumes for the next four years."
- "You will continue to do business as usual, and we will continue to be successful."
- "To be continued..."
- "The rest of the party looked on in horror before continuing with the barbecue."
- "I could continue to live alone but I've realized that life is much better when it's shared with people who are conscious."
- "Brian : Why don't we have a quick coffee before we continue, Miss Lohan?"
- "Vaguely racist, but let's continue."
- "(Continued on page 4)"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Continue' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !