a contribution: une participation, une contribution
- "The company matches your contribution to a savings account monthly until you retire."
- "Kate : Yeah, and your 350-dollar contribution is equaled by the Delavigne Corporation until your retirement."
- "I especially look forward to contributions from our Indian colleagues as I know you are a very creative people."
- "Luna : The contribution you have made to Delavigne as a whole has been rated: good."
- "After all, they invented the French kiss and the French fry, two of the greatest contributions to modern society."
- "My question for you is this: Would you like to modify your monthly contribution in any way?"
- "Your contribution is currently divided into a portfolio of American mutual funds, stocks and bonds."
- "Luna : The contribution you have made to Delavigne as a whole has been rated: very good."
- "- The contributions each of you has made to your departments and to the company as a whole"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Contribution' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !