the (media) coverage: la couverture (médiatique)
the (insurance) coverage: les garanties (d'assurance)
- "You have a $500 deductible on your comprehensive and collision coverage, meaning that Ouch Insurance will pay for any damages above this amount."
- "Brent : Welcome back everyone to Radio Rhubarb's exclusive round-the-clock coverage of the Bruno Delavigne disappearance over the Pacific Ocean."
- "This story has become a global sensation nearly overnight, and so we at Radio Rhubarb have titled our coverage of the story "Watergate"... What's that?"
- "Delavigne Corp's fleet of vehicles now have full insurance coverage."
- "Brent Vanderplop : Welcome back everyone to Radio Rhubarb's exclusive round-the-clock coverage of the Bruno Delavigne disappearance over the Pacific Ocean."
- "All 25 vehicles within the Delavigne Corp fleet have been insured with the following kinds of coverage"
- "I'd like to be sure that our fleet has insurance coverage for all eventualities, including acts of God."
- "Your coverage began on January 1, this year."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Coverage' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !