creative: créatif, inventeur
creativity: la créativité
- "I would like to reiterate how creative I believe you all are."
- "I especially look forward to contributions from our Indian colleagues as I know you are a very creative people."
- "Susie : I don't know, be creative."
- "Other research suggests that sleep is needed for creative problem-solving."
- "Montmartre Musk from Delavigne is full of artistic flair, vibrance and creativity, it's colourful and romantic, yet fascinating and complex."
- "As our office is full of creative people, the marketing department wanted to offer the first crack at this jingle to any musicians who want to show off their musical skills!"
- "And did you know that well-rested people are more capable of creative problem solving?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Creative' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !