a crisis: une crise
My wife is having a midlife crisis. Ma femme est en pleine crise de la cinquantaine.
- "The US property market is currently suffering a credit crisis, making it attractive for Britons who cannot cope with the sky-high house prices at home."
- "Moira : Here's a quick look at some of the stories we'll be covering today: another devastating flood hits Bangladesh, the economic crisis in Argentina takes a turn for the worse, and an assassination attempt on the Danish Prime Minister has some hilarious consequences."
- "I love a good crisis!"
- "I'm good in a crisis, after all I used to work the suicide hotline."
- "Crisis counselor"
- "I know, I'll call Brian – he's good in a crisis!"
- "Crisis solved!"
- "The US property market is currently suffering a credit crisis, and it is now very attractive for Britons who cannot cope with the sky-high house prices at home."
- "I thank her and hang up the phone, amazed that an 18 year old girl living 4000 miles away from New York city has just solved my washing machine crisis."
- "I am a stress management expert, as well as a certified crisis counselor."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Crisis' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Crisis' ? Partagez-la avec nous sur notre forum !
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...