the crowd: la foule, le public
(a) crowded (metro): (un métro) bondé
The stadium was very crowded Il y avait beaucoup de monde au stade.
- "Crowd : Gasp!"
- "Crowd : Beer!"
- "Crowd : Shhh!"
- "Now we're entering the final minutes of regulation play and the crowd is hoping for one more goal to give the Mexicans a victory."
- "A rare Siberian tiger named "Shoshana" escaped from her pen at the San Francisco zoo yesterday night and attacked a crowd of seven teenagers who had been insulting her, seriously injuring all seven of them. An eighth person, a six year old boy named Timothy Aldridge, was licked by the tiger, and later said the tiger's tongue felt "like sandpaper" and that her breath smelled like "muffins"."
- "Brian : Bruno, the crowd is out of control!"
- "Crowd : Faster!"
- "Thank you, you guys are so much better than last night's crowd, you're much too kind."
- "Crowd : Fight, fight, fight..."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Crowd' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !