the cuisine (of a country): la cuisine (d'un pays)
- "British cuisine is an acquired taste."
- "Mrs. Lee : I am filled with joy because you like our traditional Chinese cuisine."
- "Although French cuisine contains a lot of saturated fat, the French tend to have an extremely low rate of heart disease, much lower than the United States for example."
- "And by the way Moira, what's the specialty of Scottish cuisine?"
- "I'm here to talk about "Fish and Chips", one of the staples of British cuisine."
- "Mmm. God bless traditional American cuisine!"
- "The English they don't have a cuisine, my friend, they have only the food"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Cuisine' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !