- "It's a fine city to do business in, and besides, I was told that Melbourne was mainly a cultural center."
- "Enriqué : Brent, I hear this argument from Americans all the time, and I think it's a cultural issue more than anything else."
- "It was very culturally enlightening."
- "But we're here to help with the next step: cultural problems. The Good Day USA starter kit aims to make life in the US seem approachable and accessible for all."
- "It's clear that you have mastered the ins and outs of the British pub, so I don't think you'll experience any cultural problems. I was amazed when you stood on the table and sang Abba songs with members of a women's rugby team. While this kind of behaviour may not be acceptable in front of your client, I'm sure you'll go down well with English girls!"
- "ADDITIONAL INFORMATION / CULTURAL IMPACT"
- "This marks an important step in your cultural development, Horatio."
- "I won't go into details but, in a classic example of cultural misunderstanding, she thought the small, red phone was intended as a gift, and she is now refusing to give it back!"
- "Contributed to the cultural explosion of the sixties."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Cultural' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !