a culture: une culture (valeur, habitude)
- "I believe that the "siesta" is also a tradition in many latin cultures."
- "Despite this isolated incident, I believe that our two cultures are closer than ever, and this is reflected by this collaboration between the perfumers of our two great nations."
- "Hannah, I need someone to teach me about British pub culture."
- "Experts are blaming this miscalculation on the "excessive drinking culture" that exists at archeological digs."
- "learn about the culture in this peaceful land
and better pick up women if the"
- "Alternative Culture Center, 842 Mission Street"
- "Philip : Yeah, you know, in some cultures they only eat vomit."
- "Attended classes in organic gardening, pruning, botany, and herb culture"
- "Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. has stated that if they acquire the juice business, they plan to completely change the company culture and business model, create hundreds of soulless storefronts across the world, and pretty much ruin everything that made it unique."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Culture' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !