current: actuel, en cours, présent
The current president has made some questionable decisions. L'actuel président a pris quelques décisions douteuses.
(an electrical) current: (un) courant (électrique)
UK: Watching the news keeps me informed of current events.
US: Electrical current is measured in amps.
- "Edward : Music studio, utility closet, animal shelter, art gallery, my current home."
- "There's not enough space at our current site."
- "I know you are quite a forgetful diary, so here's a recap of the current situation"
- "It's mild, it's reassuring, it's cheap: a bit like Europe in the current geopolitical sandwich."
- "Kate : Ok, so you're fine with the current arrangement, Mr. Cheeter?"
- "This new department will absorb the current freelance hotline staff, and will provide customer support by telephone to Delavigne customers worldwide."
- "Further to our conversation, here is a brief summary of the current policy you hold with Ouch Insurance."
- "I'll contact our insurance broker, Ouch Insurance, and check our current policy."
- "The photographs, taken by current Delavigne special assistant Brian Jones, are not only titillating an audience of people with nothing better to do, but also have the potential to reflect poorly on the Delavigne Corporation."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Current' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !