to dance: danser
a dancer: un danseur
a dance: une danse
- "He's here to bring music and dance to your everyday tasks."
- "Krazy Gidyeon : And if you come with Krazy Gidyeon, we can go to my camel farm in Norway, make camel yogurt and dance to disco music."
- "Michael will be visiting all of you, finding ways to add a song and a dance to your jobs."
- "You are the Dancing Queen, young and sweet, only seventeen."
- "When I was a perfumer in Paris, I completed all my tasks with a dance and song."
- "Anyway, Michael is here to bring music and dance to the perfume-making process."
- "I'm just calling to tell you that I can go to the dance with you."
- "We've seen alligators eating crocodiles, five hundred dancing ladyboys, Elvis, a dodo, and lots more."
- "For the last 2 days we have had to immobilise him. He has been trying to lick his own bottom, he keeps dancing to the music in his head, and worst of all, he sometimes tries to polish an imaginary teapot."
- "(Rodrigo dances the sambiña )"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Dance' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !