danger: le danger
to be in danger: être en danger
- "On Monday, there's "Dangerous Midwives" on CBC from 9pm to 9.30pm."
- "Flying is very dangerous"
- "Could the peace of this rainy, beer-loving nation be in danger?"
- "Are fish and chips really in danger?"
- "Your mission is equally dangerous and diabolical."
- "There are lots of dangers on the sea, including the very real threat of zucchini."
- "Instead, you're going to be taking part in some exciting, challenging, and extremely dangerous missions..."
- "Horatio : The island, she is dangerous."
- "I think that someone is in danger, and we must find them before Icarus kills again!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Danger' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !