my daughter, my son: ma fille, mon fils
I have two daughters and one son. J'ai deux filles et un fils.
(What are you doing here), son?: (Qu'est-ce que tu fais là), fiston ?
UK: What is your daughter called?
US: My daughter is called Julia, and my son is called Julian.
- "A son?"
- "Horatio : Meeting my lost son!"
- "I was even on the verge of quitting, when one night I heard the voice of my daddy say to me: "Son, you need to go out and make some friends"."
- "I am proud of my Chinese son."
- "Lupita : You wish that I was dead, you heartless son of a goat!"
- "I have a son in Paris."
- "Your daughter looks beautiful tonight."
- "You're certain this is the address your son gave you, Horatio?"
- "You got me, son?"
- "I didn't want your son, Michael."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Daughter' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !