to dedicate: consacrer, dédier
a dedication (in a book): une dédicace (dans un livre)
dedication: dévouement, engagement
UK: The book includes a dedication to the author's wife.
US: He's dedicated to his job and often works late.
- "America is known for its entrepreneurial spirit, and there's no shortage of people wanting to make big money fast, but if you're smart, you'll make your money the old-fashioned way, with hard work and dedication."
- "Although he never received a formal education, Delavigne became a talented chemist and an accomplished perfumer through his hard work and dedication."
- "Special dedication to my daddy, Horatio, who is here tonight."
- "Here in Electric Ladyland we are dedicated to the art of satisfaction, and we are skilled in bringing enjoyment to all."
- "Our commitment to our customers has always been what sets us apart from our competitors, and it's time to dedicate some serious resources to a full time staff with their own space."
- "Europe is a community of nations dedicated towards one goal"
- "In closing, I'd just like to dedicate this moment to my grandfather, Xavier Delavigne."
- "Today's torrid tabloid tales are dedicated to nouveau-riche nudist Horatio Oléré, who shocked the world this week with his debaucherous deeds."
- "Would you care to live amongst beautiful women dedicated to exploring the boundaries of pleasure every moment of every day?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Dedicate' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !