deep: fort, profond, important
I have a deep understanding of statistical mathematics. J'ai de grandes connaissances en matière de statistique mathématique.
the deepest: le plus profond
- "Though the details of Stink's gruesome murder are still hazy, I'm sure that you understand my deep and pervasive hatred for you, and by extension, all things British."
- "Expect strange shapes, serious faces, and deep meanings."
- "I've developed a deep understanding of human reactions, which makes me the ideal candidate to interact with customers in a professional, calm and composed fashion."
- "Deep Blue Lounge, 992 Valencia Street"
- "When we crossed paths in the corridor last month, I felt something deep in my bosom. At first I thought it was destiny, but now I realize it was your hand touching me inappropriately."
- "Your performance on memory tests has impressed me from afar, and truly, when you checked the box marked "No need to review", it was then that I realized I could no longer keep my deep admiration for you a secret."
- "Well, technically yes, she was, but let's look deeper."
- "Excuse my French, but that means we're in deep )(*#$."
- "Back in Europe, deep inside the French countryside!"
- "Despite his humble beginnings in the deepest, darkest Amazon, General Oléré stood out like a shining star."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Deep' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !