to depart (or "to part"): partir
The train has already departed. Le train est déjà parti.
the departure: le départ
- "Any unattended luggage in the departure lounge will be removed by the security services and sold on Free-bay."
- "- You must check out by 8AM on your day of departure."
- "Loudspeaker : This is the last call for all passengers traveling on Greendog Lines Bus number 368A, the 10AM departure for San Francisco."
- "Departure: October 5, 2010 12:45 PM"
- "Since our departure from San Francisco, we have traveled through four time zones, suffered one flat tire, lost six passengers and gained eight other passengers."
- "Departure: 1st October 2006 09:45 AM"
- "Let's get started, Bruno has parted."
- "Departure: 5th October 2006 12:45 PM"
- "Departure: October 1, 2010 9:45 AM"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Depart' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !