depressed: déprimé, abattu, démoralisé
(a) depressing (film): (un film) déprimant
- "You're depressed? Depressed."
- "He felt depressed, and needed to take a break."
- "Train employees (both female and male) depressed me with their glamour, slenderness, and orange make-up."
- "Air hostesses depressed me with their glamour, slenderness, and orange make-up."
- "You all seem so depressed, so angry- what's wrong with you?"
- "You're depressed?"
- "He felt terribly depressed, and needed to take a break."
- "(I've got) the blues - (I am) feeling sad or depressed"
- "People who chronically lack sleep are also more likely to become depressed."
- "Depressed! You're depressed?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Depressed' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !