to design: concevoir
We are looking for an architect to design our new building site. Nous cherchons un architecte pour concevoir notre nouveau site en construction.
a design: une conception, un design, un plan, un tracé
Your designs for this new ad campaign are pretty impressive. Vos plans pour cette nouvelle campagne de pub sont assez impressionnants.
- "Susie : He wants to know why we're still using such an old-fashioned, amateurish design."
- "Who designed it?"
- "It's a classic design, no doubt about that."
- "And our research and development team has some ideas for the design of the bottles."
- "This design is pretty suggestive, don't you think?"
- "The design is outdated and uncool."
- "Edward : I appreciate your frustration, Mr Smith, but I'm afraid to say that Delavigne fragrances are not designed to light barbecues."
- "The scarf measures 50cm in length and is designed to fit around the necks of most birds (except ostriches and emus, which require modified versions of the scarf)."
- "Its timeless design represents the enduring qualities of the Delavigne range."
- "Susie : Bruno, Edward wants to know which artist designed the Delavigne logo."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Design' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !