the desktop (of a computer): le bureau (sur un ordinateur)
(a) desktop (computer): (un ordinateur) de bureau
- "-Drag it across the desktop!"
- "Now, what you see in front of you is called the "desktop"."
- "Bob : Well yes, but if you look at the screen you can see several icons: they're all located on the "desktop"."
- "We use the mouse to move the cursor around on the desktop."
- "On the desktop there are folders and shortcuts to some important applications, and of course to the hard drive."
- "Once rebooted, double-click on Mindmelt icon on desktop."
- "Incidentally, Bob tells me that Jean is progressing nicely and now knows how to change the desktop photo on the computer all by himself!"
- "Horatio : So, the hard disk is the hard drive on the desktop on the top of the desk with no dust!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Desktop' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !