a destination: une destination
- "She took me to a surprise destination for our next date..."
- "But, I will give you a clue, because as they say: "Life is a journey, not a destination."
- "We're looking for Bruno, we don't have a specific destination in mind!"
- "I know the perfect destination to bring Democracy!"
- "Though I won't divulge the destination yet, I can tell you that we will find ourselves confronted with man's ancient enemy: Nature."
- "Mile High Airways fly to a range of out-of-the-way and obscure destinations."
- "Now we ready to move on to our final destination: The Kremlin."
- "The airline is set to revolutionise the low-cost airline industry, setting new standards in price, comfort, service and destination options."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Destination' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !