(sustainable) development: le développement (durable)
a development: une progression, un développement, une évolution
- "Another claim Smithson makes is that stress can be a good thing for pregnant women and their babies, citing "faster nerve transmission and perhaps even a greater brain development" in babies whose mothers had been subjected to moderate stress in mid-to-late pregnancy."
- "I'll keep you posted on any developments."
- "This development greatly pleases me, and I would like to congratulate this person on their desire to attain nirvana with us."
- "The day after the accident, you told me that since you had caused this mess, you would be following up promptly and would keep me posted on developments."
- "I'll keep you posted on any developments, as and when they occur."
- "Director, Research & Development"
- "This development pleases me, and I would like to congratulate this person on their desire to attain Nirvana with us, or possibly just Soundgarden."
- "This marks an important step in your cultural development, Horatio."
- "There have been lots of exciting developments here at the Delavigne Corporation recently, and I think that the opening of Delavigne's new flagship store on Oxford Street, London would perhaps be the most interesting for your British readership."
- "There is no end in sight for development on the web, that's why we need to reclaim our humanity before it's too late."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Development' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !