devoted: dévoué, fidèle
to devote: (se) dévouer, consacrer
- "In order to understand this complex man who has devoted his life to communicating with the dolphins, we must first examine his past."
- "I am devoted to various evil causes and ventures."
- "Devoted husband and father of three, Verne Calahan, was found walking down the road near his home in Somerset, Kentucky early yesterday evening."
- "Someone who understands that I'm devoted to my work, and someone who accepts me as I am. Also, they need to like cats, and if they like algebra, that would be ideal."
- "Susie : The second floor is devoted to health, beauty, and relaxation."
- "A CEO couldn't ask for a more devoted special assistant."
- "Narrator : In order to understand this complex man who has devoted his life to communicating with the dolphins, we must first examine his past."
- "We devote our lives to your cause."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Devoted' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !