to dirty (a bed): salir (un lit)
- "Silence, you dirty adults!"
- "I already live in a studio apartment in the city and now I'd like a place where I don't have to share a toilet in the corridor with a dirty old man who lives with pigeons."
- "Dirty hands!"
- "Edward : Dirty hands!"
- "They're for a middle-aged, dirty woman who's been going through a hard time."
- "She comes to work late, and she looks - look at me Doris - dirty and a little bit overweight."
- "I thought that you were dead, you dirty witch."
- "Horatio : Joan Wayne, you can't stay in this dirty, dusty Old West all your life."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Dirty' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !