to discuss: discuter
Let's discuss your problem. Discutons de votre problème.
a discussion: une discussion
- "Bruno : Horatio, that's not what we discussed!"
- "Discuss a future appointment in early October"
- "At 10.30, there's a PR meeting to discuss media strategy."
- "So would you like to discuss your espresso machine proposal?"
- "I am also filled with terror upon discovering your new president, but that is a discussion for another time!"
- "This is one of the few times that we're not going to be discussing coffee."
- "They outline a few of the points I'd like to discuss with you during my stay in China."
- "We'll discuss this on Thursday."
- "I was hoping to discuss the working conditions at ChinaCorp's factory as well as its production capacity."
- "It's been 20 years of gathering the greatest minds in the cosmetics industry for lectures, conferences, round-table discussions and even a cocktail party or two!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Discuss' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !