a (typical French) dish: un plat (typiquement français)
a dish (plate, bowl): un plat (vaisselle)
- "Bruno : Betty had taken me to a restaurant where dishes were served in total darkness, where diners abandoned their vision and used only their other senses to experience the food they were eating."
- "As her delicate hands served each dish, each more exquisite than the last, my mind started to wander and I began to imagine a future with Betty by my side, maybe even as my wife..."
- "Foie Gras is a delicate dish, it's meant to be savored."
- "Betty : Try this dish, it's something you may not be familiar with."
- "Day 3 : Our tasks include washing dishes, peeling potatoes, and having our spirit slowly crushed by the inexorable passing of time."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Dish' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !