a dismissal: un licenciement, un renvoi, une expulsion
to dismiss: renvoyer, licencier ; écarter, rejeter
- "Therefore, it is with regret that I recommend she be dismissed as soon as possible PERIOD."
- "Obviously, documentation of violations or poor job performance is essential in justifying an employee's dismissal."
- "Luna : You aren't going to be promoted, dismissed or transferred."
- "- To discuss any possible promotions / dismissals / transfers"
- "That is absolutely NOT grounds for dismissing an application!"
- "The AFS machine automatically dismisses a worker after their name has been entered into its database."
- "I am dismissed!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Dismissal' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !