a display: une exposition, un affichage, une démonstration
to display: montrer, exposer, afficher
- "I wish there were enough room on my screen to display both documents at the same time!"
- "My kid could do that": New Bollocks work to be displayed in San Francisco"
- "Mercifully, one of my holiday prayers has been answered, and there will be only two displays of "talent" this year."
- "They're watching an incredible display of football between the Mexican National team against the United States."
- "Locals were treated to a free firework display yesterday when a lorry containing perfumes crashed near a beach and burst into flames."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Display' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !