to distinguish: distinguer
(a) distinguished (person): (une personne) distinguée
- "As you know, we honor distinguished "Noses" from around the world, and appoint a "Nose Genius" each year."
- "Let's make your senior staff more accessible, more attractive, more distinguished, and less naked."
- "I have given her a fabulous purple tiara to distinguish her from any other messenger birds you may receive."
- "Harold Warbuckle : Ladies and gentlemen, distinguished guests, my name is Harold P."
- "And I also would like to add that your wig is very distinguished, and grey, and dusty-"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Distinguish' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !