to distribute (information): distribuer, diffuser (une information)
- "Susie : Obviously if our competitors were able to duplicate our perfumes, they would be able to distribute them cheaply and in great volume."
- "Indigo Motel is selling shares on their website, and I just bought a ton of them. As soon as they raise $150,000 they'll use that money to record, promote and distribute their first album. As a shareholder, I will receive a cut of all sales and licensing."
- "Philip : Actually, I'm the Director of Sales for the entire corporation, which distributes perfumes, cosmetics and beauty products worldwide."
- "Nigel Pilkington : Mr. Delavigne, I would like the right to distribute your perfumes in my stores."
- "Brian : Well, next I usually distribute my famous homemade biscuits."
- "The bank managers and myself want to distribute this money to an orphanage or invest it with a business upon your advice."
- "Anyway, I'll go ahead and make the arrangements, and Warbuckle's will have the exclusive rights to distribute this boxed set."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Distribute' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !