a district: un quartier, un secteur
- "Rachid : It stands for "District of Columbia", Moira."
- "Brian : The Mission district?"
- "In the 1960s, the Haight-Ashbury district was the center of the hippie counterculture movement and "Flower Power"."
- "During the 1970s, the Castro district became the symbol of gay liberation, led by the activist Harvey Milk."
- "Hannah : The flat I'm buying is in the Mission district."
- "Well, I think the area you're looking for is the Castro District."
- "Today, at San Francisco's historic Bleeding Heart Theatre, in the heart of the Rainbow District, the Delavigne Corporation will announce its latest charitable endeavor."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'District' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !