a (stock) dividend: un dividende (en actions)
- "If you, or any other shareholders are more concerned with short term gains and quick dividends, then you should invest somewhere else."
- "Our very healthy profits in the first half of this year will not only result in generous dividends for our shareholders, but will in large part be re-invested into generating even better results."
- "NET: $93 million Dividends"
- "This dividend will be paid on November 4th, just in time for the holiday season."
- "The Board is pleased to inform shareholders that the dividend per share will be 16.3¢."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Dividend' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !