to divorce (someone) / to be divorced (by someone): divorcer (de qq'un) / être divorcé (de qq'un)
- "It's common knowledge around the office that she is going through a painful divorce."
- "Marital status: MARRIED 8 TIMES, DIVORCED 3 TIMES"
- "That's one of the reasons we divorced."
- "My divorce is finally final, and my monkey has learned to copy my signature."
- "Single or divorced?"
- "Leeson is currently awaiting his trial date, being divorced by his wife, and finalising a million-pound book deal."
- "I've been divorced three times in 10 years."
- "Divorce a supermodel."
- "Susie : Our key demographic is divorced, love-starved women, aged 29-55."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Divorce' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !